First, February: This month's theme was Step and Repeat...whatever that means, LOL.
Here's what I got!
- Beauty Protector Protect & Oil
- Coola Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face
- Ruby Wing Color Changing Nail Polish in Kitten Heels
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
- Beauty Extra: Smashbox Full Exposure Palette (paper sampler)
Now, onto March! Things got better this month, thankfully. This month's theme is Spring Forward.
Here's what I got:
- Air Repair Rescue Balm
- Michael Todd Citrus Cream Moisturizer
- OmniPotent Duosity Hair Treatment
- theBalm How 'Bout Them Apples Cheek & Lip Cream in Pie
- Beauty Extra: Benefit Big Easy (paper sample)
- Ghirardelli Intense Dark Cherry Tango chocolate square
I actually already had a sample of the Michael Todd moisturizer, but I gave it to my husband to use as hand cream at his desk at work, so I never got to try it on my face. Now I'll have the chance! I really like Michael Todd products, and this is a generously sized sample. Win!
I'm not too excited about the Air Repair balm; I generally hate products like this (similar to Aquaphor) because I just never know what the heck to DO with them. Guess I'll use this one as a lip balm...?
The OmniPotent hair treatment is nice, but this is only one use. Wish I'd gotten at least one more packet's worth to try out.
And of course, I'm annoyed about the paper sample from Benefit, but this one is more forgivable simply because there are better products in this month's box. And a Ghirardelli chocolate square put a more positive spin on everything for me. ;)
So there you have it - those are my Birchboxes from the last two months! If you're considering subscribing, I hope you'll use my referral link to do so. It's only $10 a month, and the Birchbox points system (you earn points to spend on products in exchange for reviews) is really generous!
What did you get in your beauty subscription boxes this month (or in February)?